Freelance End-Point Assessor Role - Level 2/3 Adult Care Worker Standards
We are a specialist care End-Point Assessment Organisation currently looking for one, or more, freelance End-Point Assessor to support us with Professional Discussions and IQA.
Key responsibilities of freelance assessment with Prepare to Achieve include:
- To support the EPA assessment team to deliver quality End-Point Assessment services in line with the organisation’s policies and procedures and external requirements.
- To support, as and when required, in the organisation of End-Point Assessment services in line with the organisation’s policies and procedures and external requirements.
- To represent the business to a high standard as and when necessary via all forms of communication.
- To contribute towards the organisation’s quality assurance processes, including but not limited to Internal Quality Assurance exercises and standardisation meetings.
- To remain abreast of the latest developments within the sector.
It must be understood that every employee/freelancer has a responsibility to ensure that all work undertaken is carried out in a way that complies with the company’s policies, procedures, quality standards and codes of practice. This includes an obligation to show due regard for Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities, confidentiality and the highest standards of customer care.
We are looking for someone to have the following qualifications, experience and skills/behaviours:
Qualifications / Training
• Up-to-date, demonstrable, health and social care experience and competence up to at least Level 3
• Hold a nationally recognised Assessor and IQA award
• Experience as an IQA in the health and social care sector
• Have experience of designing resources within the Health and Social Care sector
Skills and Abilities
• Proficient IT skills, with experience of using key business software e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Ability to prioritise a workload to meet deadlines
• Commitment to the Company’s values and standards including safe and healthy working practices, equal opportunities and dignity and respect at work
• Willingness to be flexible
• Responsible, professional, inclusive and supportive approach to work
• Commitment to training and development
You can find out more about Prepare to Achieve at our website www.preparetoachieve.co.uk. If you have any questions, please contact Lee Evans on firstname.lastname@example.org.